Our mechanical insecticides provide alternative and complementary solutions to traditional insect pest and mite control strategies by offering a non-chemical, physical mode of action. The portfolio includes
- Celite® 610, an EPA registered, OMRI listed mechanical insecticide
- Imergard™ WP, a new mechanical insecticide specifically designed for vector control
For more information about our application segments, please click on any of the following:
Celite 610 controls the following insect pests and mites:
- Beetles: 12-spotted Cucumber Beetles, Armyworms, Asparagus Beetles, Bean Beetles, Beet Armyworms, Blister Beetles, Boll Weevils, Cigarette Beetle, Colorado Potato Beetles, Confused Flour Beetles, Cucumber Beetles, Dark Mealworms, Darkling Beetles (lesser meal worm), Dried Fruit Beetles, Drugstore Beetles, Elm Leaf Beetles, Flea Beetles, Japanese Beetles, Mealworms, Mexican Bean Beetles, Pink bollworms, Red Flour Beetles, Saw Toothed Grain Beetles, Spider Beetles, Western Yellow-striped Armyworms, Yellow Mealworms
- Moths: Angoumois Grain Moths, Artichoke Plume Moths, Codling Moths, Diamondback Larvae and Moths, European Pine Tip Moths, Gypsy Moths (adults & larvae), Indian Meal Moths, Moths, Mediterranean Flour Moths, Small Flying Moths, Tobacco Moths, Tussock Moths.
- Weevils: Carrot Weevils, Clover Weevils, Pepper Weevils, Rice Weevils, Weevils.
- Flies, Gnats and Maggots: Apple Maggots, Blow Flies, Cabbage Maggots, Cherry Fruit Flies, Crane Flies, Fruit Flies, Fungus Gnats, Gnats, Maggots, Mushroom Flies, Olive Fruit Flies, Onion Maggots, Shore flies, Vinegar Flies, Whiteflies
- “Worms” Slugs and Caterpillars: Cabbageworms, Cankerworms, Caterpillars, Corn Earworms, Eastern Tent Caterpillars, Fire worms, Forest Tent Caterpillars Fruit worms, Hornworms, Green Fruit Worms, Imported Cabbageworms, Navel Orange worms, Potato Tuber worms, Saltmarsh caterpillars, Slugs Tomato Budworms, Tomato Fruit worms, Tomato Hornworms, Tomato pinworms, Webworms
- “Bugs” Scale and Mites: Billbugs, Box Elder Bugs, Clover Mites, Eriophyid Mites, Grain Mites, Grape Mealy bugs, Green bugs, Harlequin Bugs, Lace Bugs, Leaf-footed plant bugs, Mealy Bugs, Proba bugs, Tarnished Plant Bugs, Tomato bugs, Tomato Russet Mite, Scales, Soft Scales, Squash bugs, Stink Bugs, Southern chinch bugs, Sow bugs, Vine mealy bugs
- Aphids, Borers, Leafhoppers, Leaf miners, loopers and other insects as listed: Ants (excluding Fire, Harvester, Carpenter and Pharaoh ants), Aphids, Armored Scales, Bagworms, Bermudagrass Mirids, Branch and Twig Borers, Cabbage Loopers, Cadelles, Chalcids, Cheese Skippers, Cockroaches, Crickets, Cross-striped, Earwigs, European Corn Borer, Fruit tree Leaf rollers, Garden Symphylan, Glassy Winged Sharpshooters, Grape Leaf Skeletonizers, Grape Leafhoppers, , Grasshoppers, Green Peach Aphids, Greenhouse Thrips, Heliothis spp.,Katydids, Leafhoppers, Leafminers, Leafrollers, Leaftiers, Loopers, Lygus, Millipedes, Mole crickets, Orange Tortrix, Pacific flatheaded borers, Pear Psyllids, Potato Leafhoppers, Psyllids, Sharpshooters, Shot hole borers, Silverfish, Skippers, Springtails, Thrips.